|Plot Twist:||Jack Barakat is a virgin|
selfie spam real quickl
bae tagged me so i must
it says answer the 11 questions bae asked im assuming that i answer the ither questions too if not sorry
I was tagged by screamingouthope
Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions asked by your tagger and ask eleven more.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to this post.
Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Do you have any piercing?
nah i want septum tho
2. What’s the happiest thing that happened to you recently?
hmhmhmhm whenever im w the bf (not now bc i just spilled my marinara sauce)
3. What’s the last song you’ve listened to?
um………………weird al yankovic
4. Coca Cola or Pepsi?
5. Are you gonna have kids in the future?
6. Why did you join tumblr?
to be one of the cool kids
7. What’s your favorite kind of music?
pop punk, punk rock
8. Do you have any weird habit?
2 many 2 count
9. What do you think about Straight Edge?
i dunno its w.e be whatever the fuck you wanna be man
10. Who’s your favorite vocalist?
11. Cats or dogs?
1. What is you favorite 80’s song?
is whip it 80s i think so theres that
2. Who is your same sex crush?
3. Who is your favorite band and why?
ptv, echosmith, or alvarez kings
4. What is your favorite music lyric?
"Please don’t take this out on me, cause you’re the only thing that’s keeping me alive"
5. What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
6. What is your favorite kind of food?
steak i am a ravenous man
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
being at my aunts with my cousin, playing store in my aunts basement
8. Have you been to any concerts?
went to houseparty tourrrrrrrrr
9. Do you have any/plan to have any tattoos?
yes i have them all planned out
10. Do you have any pets? If so what are they?
1 cat 1 dog lots ov fish
11. What is your favorite song to listen to when you’re mad?
ow my side hurts um a slow song but its like, from a local band https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMjxbw1009E this here u go
1. Song you most listen to when you’re sad?
the other side of sadness by alvarez kings
2. Which band do you most want to see live?
echosmith or alvarez kings
3. Favorite Summer song?
the hush sound - wine red
4. Friends or family?
5. Met any band members/celebrities?
6. Night or day?
7. Favorite YouTuber?
8. Favorite new band you’ve found?
9. Worst experience?
10. Biggest fear?
losing the person that means the most to me
11. Favorite quote?
wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure
1. song youre currently listening to?
2. band youve been listening to most lately?
3. fav movie
4. reason behind blog name
5. why is your fav band your fav band?
6. best friend?
7. fav tumblr?
8. what are you currently worried about?
9. fav thing about yourself?
10. who’s your rolemodel?
11. 1thing you plan to do to better yourself?
Pierce The Veil - One Hundred Sleepless Nights
That song is about a girl that really means a lot to me; kind of like that girl you feel could be “the one”. We were kind of together, but we weren’t really official. We were both still seeing other people. She ended up getting pregnant and having a baby with someone else. That kind of ended the whole thing. It was an intense, confusing experience for both of us. She’s a young mom now and I still really cared about her, but she was with another guy. That song explains the night she told me what happened and what was going to happen.[Vic Fuentes]
I’ve been extremely busy these last couple of weeks and will continue to be for a large portion of the upcoming months. I don’t know how often I will get to post on this profile considering my new crazy tour schedule, but I wanted to leave you all with this. If there is any proof that life can change in the flip of a coin is this image right here. I woke up today bummed out and I’m going to bed having met an unbelievably, sweet, uplifting girl named yelyahwilliams . Sometimes things don’t go the way you want them to (for example I think this image is not exactly all in focus) but that doesn’t mean the outcome of the situation won’t be positive. Watching all day people come up to this young lady asking for photos, and seeing her each and every time respond with a smile or hug absolutely took me back. Many would say that it’s easy to stay happy when you have so much attention, but I would argue differently. It is (at least for me) very heavy and tedious to stay happy after meeting so many people and hearing about their problems/stories. Watching Hayley respond to everyone with such kindness reminded me that being happy is a choice; You always have a choice. A choice to think about the bad or the good, a choice to walk towards brighter light or lie in the dark. The suicide sign project has never been about telling people what to do. I started this project to encourage people to think differently, to think happier; to remind them that if given time, things do change.
Thanks for reminding me of all of those things today miss, it was truly a pleasure meeting you.